Charismatic Pathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a inspirational soul haven network for family and friends and acquaintances to support each other on a eclectic spiritual journey that guides us Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:03 am

Serenitae Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenitae
Admin
Serenitae

Serenitae Intro Empty
PostSubject: Serenitae Intro   Serenitae Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi Folks and a friendly HELLO to ALL of you visitors and guests viewing this site today.

I am Serenitae. I'm 29 female from Colchester, Essex in the UK. I LOVE writing, reading, music, meditation, crystal healing and working with my intuition to read tarot. I can talk to the angels directly and prefer to do the higher communication directly through just by listening to spirit and angels, simply listening in the quietness and by relaxing and feeling at ease within myself on the path or space that I'm working in. I do read as well working with no tools and tools sometimes if drawn... I do work with spirit and higher connections though it depends on the connecting energy on the way in which they wish to connect or communicate through linking in to my awareness.

I am currently leading an earth-centered pathway, wherein it seems to be going more in the direction of teaching but on my own turf, so to speak, without the rigamarole of limitations. So this site is aiming to be pretty easy-going simply going along with the flow... rather than stopping and doubting over my direction..... (we are only human - right?!) But still a lesson to learn for me on that one more than the once. So I'm going along slowly but gradually fulfilling my dream rather than doubing on it... doubt is second thoughts... a lot of the time so best to put that aside and work with what one has... speaking to self here more or less... that's a little bit about me.... and how I've come to build this site...
Back to top Go down
https://charismaticpathways.board-directory.net

Serenitae Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charismatic Pathways :: Site Disclaimers :: Members Intros-
Jump to: